Safeway Compounding Pharmacy is a state-of-the-art, fully licensed compounding facility located in San Jose, CA. We bill most major insurance companies and offer shipping or convenient pick-up at your Safeway pharmacy. Safeway Compounding Pharmacy has earned the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board’s (PCAB®) seal of accreditation, demonstrating that we meet the highest standards of quality and safety in our profession.
Learn more about the Compounding Pharmacy Services we offer.
What is compounding?
Compounding medications are custom-made medicines that meet the specific and individual needs of the patient. Medications can be compounded to provide an alternative dose, mask a bitter taste, or to provide a different way to take the medicine to ensure the patient consumes the full dose prescribed.
Our compounding staff can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing the best dose of medication for each individual.
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as trans-dermal gels, troches, chewables, and lollipops.
- Medications that do not have dyes, sugar, lactose or alcohol.
- Combinations of compatible medications into a single dosage form.
- Medication strengths that are not commercially available.
Our compounding pharmacists will be happy to discuss formulations and answer any questions.
Phone: (408) 227-1098
Toll-free: (844) 448-2291
Email us: email@example.com
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy dispenses and ships prescription drugs to the following states in which they are licensed to practice: AZ, CA, CO, DE, ID, HI, IL, NM, NV, MA, MO, MN, PA, RI, UT, WA, WY, WI. Safeway Compounding Pharmacy does not currently dispense or ship prescription drugs to any other states.