Services & Programs
About This Site
© 2008- Safeway Inc. All rights reserved.
The Safeway 50 Yard Line ("Program") is offered at the sole discretion of Safeway Inc, 5918 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton CA ("Sponsor"). Program rules, terms, conditions, benefits or rewards may be modified at any time by Sponsor, with or without notice. Such changes may or may not affect previously earned points and rewards. Void where prohibited.
1. PROGRAM PERIOD: The Program period begins on August 17th, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on February 7, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT ("Program Period"). Sponsor may terminate this Program at any time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Program is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in Northern California, Nevada and Hawaii who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of participation. Safeway, each of its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Program (collectively, the "Program Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are eligible to participate in the Program. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations can participate in this Program on behalf of the group, club or organization.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND EARN POINTS: To participate in the Program, you must register at Safeway Just for U™. If you do not have a Safeway Club Card, you may apply for a free card at the Customer Service Desk or call Customer Support at 1-877-258-2799. To register visit http://www.safeway.com/50YardLine. (The "Website") and click the Program enrollment offer in your Coupons & Deals page. This will create your Program Account. After enrolling, you can start earning points at your local Safeway store by making qualifying purchases during the Program Period on participating products using your Safeway Club Card. The list of participating products can be found on http://www.safeway.com/50YardLine. For each qualifying purchase made during the Program Period, you will receive 1 Point, which will be shown at the bottom of your receipt. For every 100 Points you earn, you will receive a Just for U™ email containing issuance of any $50 Gift Card from our Gift Card Mall available in Safeway stores. If you have not reached 100 Points by the end of the month, your points will carry over to the next month during the Program Period.
4. PROGRAM REWARDS: $50 Gift Card will only be redeemed at Safeway stores by clicking on Just for U™ reward offer. Allow up to 14 days to receive Gift Card reward on Just for U™..
5. GIFT CARD RULES & CONDITIONS: Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors or otherwise affiliated with this company. The list of participating Gift Card rewards can be found on http://www.safeway.com/50YardLine.
6. ACCOUNT VERIFICATION: All Accounts, Qualifying Purchases, and/or Points are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. No Rewards redemption will be valid if such Rewards redemption is associated with any Point deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) the Point is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Sponsor in the Program; (b) the Point is determined to have been previously entered and used. Sponsor may change its policy or set limitations and restrictions on replacements at any time and without any form of notice. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsor, or any of the Program Parties, shall not have any liability or obligation to the holder of a void game piece or to any third party, with respect to any void Point(s).
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by Safeway, and/or Program Parties ("collectively Releasees") for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Program, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Program, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Program. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in these Terms and Conditions, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of Points in an Account or the number of any Reward available, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Program, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of the Website is at user's own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE AND THE REWARDS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. MODIFICATION: If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Program is no longer capable of running as intended by these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Program in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry or redemption, at any time, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in Rule 7 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Program. Sponsor may modify and amend these Terms and Conditions as they appear online from time to time during the Program for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Program.
10. ACCOUNT HOLDER IDENTITY: Each valid Activity will be associated with Points in the name of the Account holder used at the time the Activity was completed. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized Account holder (based upon information submitted at the time the Account was created or updated upon registration for this Program) and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Program Period.
11. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Program, agree to release the Releasees from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Program or any website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Program, the receipt, ownership or use of any Rewards received, or any typographical or other error in these Terms and Conditions or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Rewards, except for any express manufacturer's warranty as may be included with the Rewards. Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to Rewards after it has been delivered.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Safeway Inc. 5918 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton CA
13. SPONSOR: Safeway Inc. 5918 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton CA